Terms and Conditions
1.1 These terms and conditions shall govern your use of our website.
1.3 The term ‘us’, ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Trovare Interiors Ltd., a company registered in England and Wales, registration number 9928759. Our registered office is 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, UK, C2H 9JQ, England. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the user or viewer of our web site.
2. Copyright notice
2.1 Subject to the express provisions of these terms and conditions:
- we, together with our licensors, own and control all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material and contents, textual and visual, on our website; and
- all the copyright and other intellectual property rights in our website and the material and contents our website are reserved.
3. Licence to use website and acceptable use.
3.1 You may:
- view pages from our website in a web browser;
- download pages from our website for caching in a web browser;
- print pages from our website, subject to the other provisions of these terms and conditions.
3.2 Except as expressly permitted by us, by Section 3.1 or the other provisions of these terms and conditions, you must not copy or download any material from our website or save any such material to your computer.
3.3. You must not use data collected from our website to contact individuals, companies or other persons or entities. You may give to third parties link to our web site provided that it is done in a way that is fair and does not damage our commercial interests.
3.4 You may only use our website for your own personal non-commercial purposes, and you must not use our website for any other purposes. Any such use of our website for such other purposes can be done only upon our express permission in response to your request.
3.5 You must not edit or otherwise modify any material on our website.
3.6 Unless you own or control the relevant rights in the material, you must not:
- republish material from our website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from our website;
- show any material from our website in public;
- exploit material from our website for a commercial purpose; or
- redistribute material from our website.
3.7 We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.
3.8 You must not:
- use our website in any way or take any action that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the performance, availability or accessibility of the website;
- use our website in any way that is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity;
- use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of or is linked to any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software;
- use data collected from our website for any direct marketing activity, including without limitation email marketing, SMS marketing, telemarketing and direct mailing.
3.9 You must ensure that all the information you supply to us through our website, or in relation to our website, is true, accurate, current, complete and non-misleading.
4. Access to Private Area
4.1 To access the Private Area, we will provide you with a user name and password which you must treat as confidential and must not disclose to any third party. Granting access to catalogues or other materials in the Private Area is at our discretion. You will be asked to provide certain personal information before you are provided with a user name and password.
4.2 You are not allowed to download or copy catalogues or images to which we grant you access unless expressly permitted by us.
4.3 You must not allow any other person to use your user name and password to access the Private Area without our express permission.
4.4 You are responsible for any activity on our website arising out of any failure to keep your password confidential, and may be held liable for any losses arising out of such a failure.
4.5 We may change the username and password at any time at our discretion.
4.6 We may cancel your access to the Private Area in our sole discretion.
5. Limited warranties
5.1 We do not warrant or represent:
- the completeness or accuracy of the information published on our website;
- that the material on the website is up to date; or
- that the website or any service on the website will remain available.
5.2 We reserve the right to discontinue or alter any or all of our website services, and to stop publishing our website, at any time in our sole discretion without notice or explanation; and save to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions, you will not be entitled to any compensation or other payment upon the discontinuance or alteration of any website services, or if we stop publishing the website.
5.3 To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law and subject to Section 6.1, we exclude all representations and warranties relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, our website and the use of our website.
6. Limitations and exclusions of liability
6.1 Nothing in these terms and conditions will:
- limit or exclude any liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude any liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
6.2 The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section 11 and elsewhere in these terms and conditions:
- are subject to Section 6.1; and
- govern all liabilities arising under these terms and conditions or relating to the subject matter of these terms and conditions, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty, except to the extent expressly provided otherwise in these terms and conditions.
6.3 We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
6.4 We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
6.5 We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software.
6.6 We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
6.7 You accept that we have an interest in limiting the personal liability of our officers and employees and, having regard to that interest, you acknowledge that we are a limited liability entity; you agree that you will not bring any claim personally against our officers or employees in respect of any losses you suffer in connection with the website or these terms and conditions (this will not, of course, limit or exclude the liability of the limited liability entity itself for the acts and omissions of our officers and employees).
7.1 We may revise these terms and conditions from time to time.
7.2 The revised terms and conditions shall apply to the use of our website from the date of publication of the revised terms and conditions on the website, and you hereby waive any right you may otherwise have to be notified of, or to consent to, revisions of these terms and conditions.
8.1 You hereby agree that we may assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with our rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
8.2 You may not without our prior written consent assign, transfer, sub-contract or otherwise deal with any of your rights and/or obligations under these terms and conditions.
9.1 If a provision of these terms and conditions is determined by any court or other competent authority to be unlawful and/or unenforceable, the other provisions will continue in effect.
9.2 If any unlawful and/or unenforceable provision of these terms and conditions would be lawful or enforceable if part of it were deleted, that part will be deemed to be deleted, and the rest of the provision will continue in effect.
10. Entire agreement
10.1 Subject to Section 11.1, these terms and conditions[, together with [our privacy and cookies policy],] shall constitute the entire agreement between you and us in relation to your use of our website and shall supersede all previous agreements between you and us in relation to your use of our website.
11. Law and jurisdiction
11.1 These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law.
11.2 Any disputes relating to these terms and conditions shall be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.